Via the Transgender Day of Remembrance website:
- 19-21 November – TDOR photo exhibition, Entrance Foyer, Jubilee Library, Jubilee Square, Brighton:
A public exhibition of photos of some of the people who have been killed in the last year. Some tributes will be on display with an explanation of what the Transgender Day of Remembrance is for, and its history.
There will also be a book of condolence for Andrea Waddell, who was recently murdered in Brighton.
- 20 November – The Piazza, Warwick University, Coventry – 6.00pm
Full details on Facebook
- 20 November – Old Refectory, Wadham College, Oxford – 7.30pm
Trans Q&A for those wanting to expand their knowledge and awareness of trans issues. A safe space, open to all and no prior knowledge required.
- 20 November – Old Refectory, Wadham College, Oxford – 9.00pm
A screening of Boys Don’t Cry.
- 21 November – 52 Club, 52 Gower Street, London WC1E 6EB – Beginning at 2:15pm
- 21 November – 1st Floor, Dorset Gardens Methodist Church, Kemptown, Brighton – from 3.00pm
- 22 November – Beacon of Hope, Sackville Park, off Canal Street, Manchester – Beginning at 3.45pm
Service for the Transgender Day of Remembrance
Cross-posted at Harlot’s Parlour
Previous related posts:
- Reminder: 11th International Transgender Day of Remembrance (October 1, 2009)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance 2008 (November 20, 2008)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance: London, 23 November (November 13, 2008)
- November 20 – Transgender Day of Remembrance (November 4, 2008)