- …the International Association of Athletics Federations
- because it has still officially to confirm the outcome of the sex and/or gender tests it ordered to be carried out on the athlete Caster Semenya, and the action it intends to take. Until then, all the acres of print and millions of pixels of digital media given over to the subject are nothing more or less than pointless speculation.
- However the real issue remains not what may or may not being going on inside Caster Semenya’s underwear – but the IAAF’s discriminatory, heavy-handed and inappropriate gender policing.
- because I would rather remove my own appendix with a warm spoon than waste my time applying the pink sparklehammer of deconstruction to hir meaningless verbiage.
- However it seems ze continues to be a pompous ass with an over-inflated sense of self-importance and the most fragile ego in California.
- because ze doesn’t.
- However I reserve the right to self-identify and define myself in any way I deem appropriate, without justifying my existence to anyone. And no, that doesn’t mean that I am erasing/invisibilising/marginalising/oppressing anyone else in the process – make your own labels – be your own god – build your own Stonehenge. I don’t care.
- because I have none.
- However I intend to rectify this situation without further delay.
And now the news headlines where you live…