Calderdale Primary Care Trust, UK
Survey of the trans population in Calderdale
Are you trans and living in Calderdale?
If so, please click on the link below to access an important survey (deadline for responses 20 Feb ’09).
As well as completing the survey yourself (if appropriate) please can you forward this email to anyone that you know who is trans and lives in Calderdale, or alternatively tell them the web-link.
The survey can also be found on the front page of the Calderdale PCT website, www.calderdale-pct.nhs.uk.
This survey is part of on-going efforts in Calderdale from the PCT and the council to meet the needs of the trans community. One of the current problems is a lack of accurate information on the size and the needs of the trans community in Calderdale. For this survey to be useful in helping to meet the needs of trans individuals in Calderdale it is important that it is completed by as many members of the community as possible.
The objectives of the survey are:
- To quantify the size of the trans/GD community in Calderdale
- To assess their current trans-related health status
- To assess their potential trans-related health needs in the future
- To explore patient perceptions of the trans/GD services currently
- To inform the development and commissioning of trans/GD services in
If you have any questions about the survey please don’t hesitate to contact me on the details below.
Specialty Registrar in Public Health (StR)
01422 281 800
Survey of the trans population in CalderdaleDecember 12, 2008