Just a brief reminder about tomorrow’s demonstration against Kenneth Zucker at 8.30am outside the Royal Society of Medicine, 1 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 0AE.
The demo is organised in cooperation with the Metropolitan Police and will take place outside the Royal Society of Medicine (just behind Debenhams/House of Fraser; nearest tubes are Bond Street and Oxford Circus)
Full details in my earlier post.
Hoping to see a good turnout – and if I haven’t got rid of this stupid laryngitis-bug-thing that totally poleaxed me yesterday, then I’ll be the one that’s miming not chanting ;)
Edited to add: Sarah and Natacha have each posted full reviews of the morning’s events; links here:
- Of Zombie Commuters, Nice Young Policemen, Creepy Old Men, and Protests (Sarah)
- Transgendered Children Demo at the Royal Society of Medicine (Natacha)
Here are the links to my previous posts (newest first) on the subject of DSM-V/Zucker/Blanchard:
- Demonstration against Kenneth Zucker at RSM, 1st October 2008
- Zucker *still* to speak at RSM conference
- Zucker to Speak At Royal Society of Medicine Conference
- WPATH Clarification
- With God on Our Side
- Crazy love
- Still mad: more on DSM-V/Zucker/Blanchard
- Mad as hell